MAKE AT HOME!
If you are interested in learning a new skill or hobby then the Fused Glass Craft Box - Rainbow Suncatcher could be for you!
This DIY craft box is an enjoyable and satisfying way to destress and practice self-care. Whether you are on your own or would like to do a project with the family this fun little kit is great to do. It is also perfect as a gift or to create a homemade product with a cosy 'hygge-at-home' feel.
The Craft Boxes are equipped with everything you need to make a fused glass suncatcher, all done within the luxury of your own home. It's also perfect as a present as the letterbox design package allows you to send this kit through the post.
How it works
1. Order a Fused Glass Craft Box - Rainbow Suncatcher from The Glass Forge
2. Once ordered we will send it out in the post to you.
3. Complete the Craft Box as per the easy-to-read instructions and designs, or if you are feeling really creative, create a design of your own.
4. When you have completed your design project you will return the kit to our studio, nestled in the North East of England, by using the return label and postage stamps which are included.
5. We will fire your piece in a kiln to create the finished piece.
6. Once fired we will return the finished item to you.
This gift is suitable for most age ranges from 5 onwards and upwards to the ripe old age of 100 plus! This little Craft Box is a great introduction to creating a basic fused glass piece, without the heavy investment of a kiln.
What is included in the Craft Box?
Each Craft Box contains a clear base glass (10cm x 10cm), various coloured glass pieces (known as frit), glue, paintbrush, tweezers and a spoon. In some kits, depending on the design chosen, other accessory glass such as stringers are included.
Full instruction and guidance notes are included.
Extra Surprise “BONUS”
As an added bonus there is also a fun 'educational' element included within the Craft Box too. I won’t say anymore as I don’t want to spoil the surprise.